click click

ikut momo jom

15 August 2010

jealousy

have you ever jealous with someone?
well I was jealous with someone just a couple days ago.
gosh! it was hard to tell that person the truth.
you see...

i dont mind who is your friend
i dont mind if your friend is a girl
i dont mind if you go out and have fun with them
i dont mind at all

BUT deep inside my heart

i do mind if you get too friendly with girls (even i know who they are)
i do mind if you go out somewhere without telling me
i do mind if we go out you dont buy anything but when with your friend you can buy things that you want.you make me feel so useless.

it really hurt my feeling.geeee~
im just an ordinary girl who knows to cry..to feel sad..to be happy and excited.

and i want you to know i just want to be with you.always.

im sorry for everything dear...trully sorry.

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Hak milik JUMPING MOMOCHAN