click click

ikut momo jom

01 July 2010

ahh im done

Just get back from Pusat Kesihatan AT Kem Kementah.
aishyy so exhausted larhh jalan jauh.neither ayah nor umi can send and fetch me there.gilak panas kot masa jalan nak pergi.rambut serabai cam orang gilak aja. i dont know what the doctor think when she saw my messy hair(even da wat pony tail) & muka macam cicak tertelan kapur.

what am I doing kat situ? jumpa doctor la takkan dating.haha
alaaa malas nak cakap wekkk

to my Uitm Arau friends: you guys will meet 'new' Nadhirah @ momochan

NO MORE
  • playing around
  • being a lazy girl
  • eat a lot
  • crying like a baby (maybe sometimes ada)
  • will try to control my emotion (yang macam hulk)
  • boros! ~very important

MAYBE

  • manja as usual
  • will ask your help anytime (could be anyone)
  • going to your room and make huru-hara
  • be a good girl

This all momo can think right now.heh~alright everyone i need to prepare my dinner.OMG! it's late.umi and adik nak balik da.right guys!be a good person & always be my friend.hehe

ciao

0 comments:

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Hak milik JUMPING MOMOCHAN