click click

ikut momo jom

02 June 2011

1st presentation for this semester

Selamat tengah hari !

Hari ini mood momo sangat lega sebab 1st presentation sudah lepas, but more presentations are coming soon.LOL.

Actually it was a short presentation, a really short one maybe just in 5 minutes. Momo and partner,NINA kena explain what is PREJUDICE?and must be related to the critical thinking terms. *apakah itu?*

Sometimes we know the meaning but its hard to explain for people to understand. *my big problem* Lagi-lagi nak kena cakap depan class. Oh man in white shirt~

The moment I walk to the front I was nervous till can't feel my own hands.
I started to greeting them, introduce my partner and erk did I forgot to introduce myself? LOL nevermind. I was nervous anyway.

Oh terperasan Midah and Sally angguk kepala.why la kakak?

Cakap tergagap-gagap and shaking sampai note tu vibrate kat tangan. Lagi teruk bila I couldn't find some of words. LOL

Seriously risau juga kalau explaination tu entah apa-apa, nak pula dalam kelas yang majority english power-power =.="


Kat sekolah ada smartboard ni tapi kat kampus tak ada. why?why? boleh main lukis-lukis macam ni


Erk. kalau mind map macam ni I'm not going to explain. Tak faham kejadah. pftt


notakaki: Ramai betul balik rumah esok, nak juga hmmm hmm
: Jangan lupa click banner Heartbeat

4 comments:

Unknown said...

be confident je bila presentation.itu more important =)

MOMOCHAN said...

rozuan:takut menguasai diri

ahmad endo said...

alamak nebes plak aku...tak lama lagi aku presentation jugak...hehehe

MOMOCHAN said...

ahmad endo : HUHU goodluck !

Template by:

Free Blog Templates

Hak milik JUMPING MOMOCHAN